Penalty Master Penalty Master

LOL!

hello... this is the person who made "that lego island game"!! sorry i got in the way of you getting to first place! heheh, maybe you should have waited till the next day to submit it!

your game is quite bloody good though, to be honest. i hope we will see more from you soon!

Sir-Davey responds:

Lol! It's ok, i love your game thoguh!!

Who Wants To Be A NG Fan? Who Wants To Be A NG Fan?

woah!!

this is really wierd! i had this exact idea the other day and i was going to start making it... i wont bloody bother now. it was very good, and much better than mine would have been! thats quite strange though!!

TomokoSasaki responds:

:P

NG Card Game NG Card Game

nice

its well made

Marble Game v:1 Marble Game v:1

very enjoyable

this sort of thing is right up my street... it reminds me a bit of my save the blobs games... although there is less graphics involved in yours, it somehow has a cleaner and smoother feel to it than mine which improves the playability... and the noises are good as well... yes there should definitely be more puzzle/platform games on newgrounds

Iron Monkey Iron Monkey

good graphics, lacks the fun factor

this is very good. i have been developing a platform game myself. you are obviously much better at the old programming and graphics than me, but i think you need to work on the level design to make it more fun and interesting

Don't eat the mushroom Don't eat the mushroom

i like it

youve had some pretty shit reviews but i think they are unfair... i like this imaginative style, its very creative

Animal Maze Series 2 Animal Maze Series 2

funky

Good game, good game
I havent yet solved it. If you like maze games mate, take a look at my "save the blobs" games! i like the music in your game! Its very difficult, especially in such a short space of time! A bit like a rubiks cube! only, ive solved that!